Research on Performance of High-temperature High-density Oil-based Drilling Fluids
- C. Ma, L. Li, J. Zhang, R.C. Cheng, G. Wang, Z. Zhang, X. Liu
- Corresponding Author
- C. Ma
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.42How to use a DOI?
- high temperature; high pressure; high density; oil-based drilling fluid; performance
- The oil-gas exploitation techniques of super-deep formations in West China are facing a great challenge. Due to the super-high temperature, high pressure, salt formation, it brings enormous challenge to drilling engineering. To meet the need of drilling operation in the super-deep formations, a new kind of high-temperature high-density oil-based drilling fluid system is developed. This oil-based drilling fluid system has excellent comprehensive properties, and it could resolve the contradiction between safety drilling of complicated deep wells and formation complexity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - C. Ma AU - L. Li AU - J. Zhang AU - R.C. Cheng AU - G. Wang AU - Z. Zhang AU - X. Liu PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Research on Performance of High-temperature High-density Oil-based Drilling Fluids BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.42 ID - Ma2016/03 ER -