Exploration of the Promotion Scheme of Chinese Wushu for American Countries
- Bing Duan, Lijun Wang, Peng Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Bing Duan
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.65How to use a DOI?
- Chinese Wushu; promotion scheme; modern information technology.
- Under the background of the growing prosperity of the Chinese Wushu culture abroad, it is obviously very important to understand the specific development condition of Chinese Wushu in a country. The Mexico is an important country in the America today, it is a multi-ethnic country, and it has important influence on other countries in America. In view of this, it is of great practical significance for the international development of Wushu to study the representation of Chinese traditional sports, the survival and development of Wushu in the Mexico. We carry out a comprehensive survey through the investigation method; specifically design promotion form, language communication, courses offering, specific contents as well as methods and approaches for promotion, the result shows that shortage of investment in the spread of Wushu needs to be attached importance to, moreover, the promotion of Wushu should be integrated with modern information technology. On the basis of the findings above, it can be concluded that the popularization system of Wushu can be combined with modern information technology, which goes hand in hand with the development of local economy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bing Duan AU - Lijun Wang AU - Peng Chen PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Exploration of the Promotion Scheme of Chinese Wushu for American Countries BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.65 ID - Duan2018/04 ER -