Comparison of the improvement of directional stability for Anti-lock Brake control algorithm
- Jing Li, Zihan Wang, Li-shu Guo, Zheng-tang Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Li
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.20How to use a DOI?
- Anti-lock braking system, control algorithm, three-axle vehicle, phase-plane.
- A nine freedoms nonlinear three-axle vehicle dynamic model was constructed by Matlab/Simulink to analyze the control effect of directional stability for different Anti-lock Brake control algorithm. Algorithms analyzed here contain PID, logic threshold and sliding mode variable structure control algorithm. Then comparing and analyzing the control effect from the aspects of tire/whole vehicle parameters and the phase-plane of slid slip rate and its rate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Li AU - Zihan Wang AU - Li-shu Guo AU - Zheng-tang Shi PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Comparison of the improvement of directional stability for Anti-lock Brake control algorithm BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.20 ID - Li2012/11 ER -