Replacement of Health Monitoring System and Health Evaluation for Jinan Yellow River Cable-stayed Bridge
- Ze-Ying Yang, Ting-Ting Tan, Yang-Yudong Liu, Ming-Hao Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Ze-Ying Yang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.18How to use a DOI?
- Cable-stayed bridge, Health monitoring, Optical fiber grating sensor, Health status evaluation.
- In order to understand the behavior of Jinan Yellow River Bridge more accurately and evaluate the bridge health, we change the sensors of the health monitoring system so that the data collected are more detailed and comprehensive. The monitoring data are analyzed synthetically. And then, based on this, the health condition of the Jinan Yellow River cable-stayed Bridge was evaluated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ze-Ying Yang AU - Ting-Ting Tan AU - Yang-Yudong Liu AU - Ming-Hao Sun PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Replacement of Health Monitoring System and Health Evaluation for Jinan Yellow River Cable-stayed Bridge BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.18 ID - Yang2016/12 ER -