The Application of COMSOL Secondary Development Technology in the Fluid-solid Coupling Study of Prionace Glauca Pectoral Fins
- Qing-Song Hu, Xi-Wu Liu, Wen-Ping Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Qing-Song Hu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.19How to use a DOI?
- Prionace glauca, Pectoral fins, COMSOL, Secondary development, Fluid-solid coupling.
- During the cruise process of prionace glauca, its pectoral fins play an important role in keeping balance and stability of its body. The research on the fluid-solid coupling of prionace glauca pectoral fins is of important value to optimizing the design of the AUV and other marine engineering equipment. This paper studies the deformation shrinkage process of coupling between prionace glauca pectoral fins and the flow through the physical field technology of COMSOL fluid-solid coupling, and carries out the secondary development of COMSOL simulation interface to create App, and builds an intuitive user interface which is suitable for the fluid-solid coupling research of prionace glauca pectoral fins. The research result can improve the ability of modelling and post-processing, avoid the user input errors and focus on the output at the same time. The secondary development in this paper provides an important reference for COMSOL in practical engineering application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qing-Song Hu AU - Xi-Wu Liu AU - Wen-Ping Cheng PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - The Application of COMSOL Secondary Development Technology in the Fluid-solid Coupling Study of Prionace Glauca Pectoral Fins BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.19 ID - Hu2016/12 ER -