Study on the Adaptive Generalized Synchronization of Hetero Structure Chaotic Systems
- Chamika Dias, Shu-Yong Liu, Jiang Jian, Pan Su, Xiu-Lei Wei, Qing-Chao Yang, Yuan Fang
- Corresponding Author
- Chamika Dias
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.20How to use a DOI?
- Vibration system, Nonlinear dynamics, Parameter monitor, Attractor.
- A mathematical model of adaptive generalized chaotic synchronization(AGCS) was established to investigate the synchronization between a multi-degree freedom non-autonomous(nonlinear vibration) driving system and an autonomous chaotic (Lorenz) response system. Within the heterostructure synchronization model, The AGCS nonlinear adaptive controller is designed. Both the AGCS error curves and parameters identification error curves are proved to converge to zero by Lyapunov stability theory. Numerical investigations were carried out to obtain the synchronization characteristic pattern. Results show that these two systems can be synchronized by using AGCS technique, with both the synchronization error and the parameter identification error quickly converging to zero. The chaotic attractor is observed in phase plane, and the synchronization diagonal line is applied to show the existence of the synchronized behavior. The model established in this study can be used for condition monitoring and fault diagnosis of chaotic vibration systems in many engineering fields.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chamika Dias AU - Shu-Yong Liu AU - Jiang Jian AU - Pan Su AU - Xiu-Lei Wei AU - Qing-Chao Yang AU - Yuan Fang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Study on the Adaptive Generalized Synchronization of Hetero Structure Chaotic Systems BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.20 ID - Dias2016/12 ER -