Algorithm Research on Icing Load Detecting for the Overhead Transmission Line
- Zhuo Wang, Di Lan, Tao Wang, Bo Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Zhuo Wang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.25How to use a DOI?
- Climate parameters, Detection algorithm, Icing load, Overhead transmission lines.
- In this paper, the icing mechanism and force of overhead transmission lines were studied. The inclined parabolic equation of overhead transmission lines was derived and on this basis, calculation methods of sag, long lines and stress had been discussed. The paper got the inclined parabolic form of the equation of state based on the relationship between the different states of overhead lines and overhead transmission line icing load detection algorithm which combined with measured climate parameters, coordinate data and wire parameters. This paper made simulation experiment according to overhead transmission line icing load algorithm proposed verifying the correctness of the ice load detection algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhuo Wang AU - Di Lan AU - Tao Wang AU - Bo Zhang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Algorithm Research on Icing Load Detecting for the Overhead Transmission Line BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.25 ID - Wang2016/12 ER -