Nonlinear Dynamics Analysis Based on Node Model of Contact urface
- Jun Pang, Xian-Bing Wang, Jing-Quan Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Pang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.34How to use a DOI?
- Node analysis method, Contact surface, Asperity, Breaker.
- The friction motion exists generally in the mechanical operation structure. The target of the paper is to predict and optimize the dynamic performance of the mechanical structure via the structure design. The kinetic equation of discrete-node model is established based on the theory of the characteristic parameters of the interface node model. The nonlinear dynamic equivalent analysis method of the node model is constructed. The method is applied to analyse the nonlinear dynamic characteristics of the operating mechanism of the micro-circuit breaker, to find the relationship between the external driving force and the interface of the force on the mechanical parts, and then the design method is constructed. The method is more accurate to predict the motion characteristic of the mechanical structure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Pang AU - Xian-Bing Wang AU - Jing-Quan Deng PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Nonlinear Dynamics Analysis Based on Node Model of Contact urface BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.34 ID - Pang2016/12 ER -