Structure Design and Calculation Analysis on Lateral Current Collector of Hanging Air Train
- Li-Chao Wang, Xiao-Jun Lv, Fang Wang, Chun-Shan Yao, Chun-Yan Di
- Corresponding Author
- Li-Chao Wang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.35How to use a DOI?
- Lateral Current Collecting Device (CCD), Translational Mechanism, Shoe, Spring, Contact Force.
- The development of this lateral CCD is based on the technical specifications for the hanging air trains. This document describes the main technical parameters of the lateral CCD, structure design , key points, and attentions etc., makes the design calculations on the dynamic part---spring, thus deducing the relations between the contact force of shoe against power rail and the main technical parameters of the mechanism. This CCD adopts a four-rod link translational mechanism in which a new design on the follower lever is introduced to improve the manufacturability of the four-rod mechanism and realize much higher reliability and stability as well as enhanced adaptability of the shoe to the power rail. Both the trial-manufacture of and the tests about this lateral CCD prototype can come up to the technical requirements for the lateral CCD. This later CCD is of compact structure, light weight, good quality and reliability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li-Chao Wang AU - Xiao-Jun Lv AU - Fang Wang AU - Chun-Shan Yao AU - Chun-Yan Di PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Structure Design and Calculation Analysis on Lateral Current Collector of Hanging Air Train BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.35 ID - Wang2016/12 ER -