Design and Process Parameters Research of Single-Laser Stripping Platform Based on Automatic Double-Position Flipping Mechanism
- Wei-Bing Liu, Gui-Lin Yang, Ming-Di Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Wei-Bing Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.40How to use a DOI?
- Laser stripping, Flip platform, Bi-directional stripping, Process parameters.
- It is obvious that mechanical stripping is unable to meet the requirements for the stripping of extremely thin wires. Laser stripping has been widely used for its easy integration with electromechanical equipment and high controllability. Currently most laser stripping devices have to utilize double lasers, resulting in high-cost. To solve this problem, a single-laser stripping platform based on automatic double-position flipping is designed. This platform can realize bi-directional stripping with only one laser through automatic double-position flipping. Compared with double-laser stripping platform, the single-laser one can meet the requirements of stripping production with slightly longer stripping time per row of wires but is only half the cost and of the same stripping quality, making it ideal for most medium and small companies. Research has been done on this device of mobile phone antenna stripping. The optimal process parameter has been obtained.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei-Bing Liu AU - Gui-Lin Yang AU - Ming-Di Wang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Design and Process Parameters Research of Single-Laser Stripping Platform Based on Automatic Double-Position Flipping Mechanism BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.40 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -