Optimization Design of Oil Film Thickness of Hydrostatic Pressure Table
- Cheng-Han Ai, Han-Bing Tang, Guo-Dong Sun, Ma-Chao Jin
- Corresponding Author
- Cheng-Han Ai
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.141How to use a DOI?
- Carrying capacity, Stiffness, Loss, Oil film thickness.
- Taking the static pressure of the oil film, carrying capacity and stiffness of the table as the main study subjects, in order to achieve the optimum design of oil film thickness, optimization method of the objective function with the linear weighting has been proposed, and the optimum oil film thickness is calculated by using the tool box of MATLAB to program GUI and internal code. The result provides theoretical support for the design of oil film thickness in engineering practice.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cheng-Han Ai AU - Han-Bing Tang AU - Guo-Dong Sun AU - Ma-Chao Jin PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Optimization Design of Oil Film Thickness of Hydrostatic Pressure Table BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.141 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.141 ID - Ai2016/12 ER -