Relationship Risk Analysis in Project Governance
- Xing-Zhi Liu, Rong-Kun Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xing-Zhi Liu
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.17How to use a DOI?
- Social network analysis, Project governance, Stakeholder, Relationship risk.
- Project governance theory is increasingly wide attention of theoretical and practical circles. The research emphasize the governance relationships between project stakeholders is critical to the success of the project, the relationship risk control as the core of project governance. However, existing research does not form the general theory and methods of relationship risk analysis that can be applied to different projects with different characteristics, and also did not put forward a unified strategy choice theory and method on how to reduce risk. Seeking a new theory and method to analysis and disposal project stakeholders’ relationship risk is of great significance. This article uses Social Network Analysis method constructs whole project stakeholders’ relationship risk analysis process, which contains: the construction of project governance network model, the measurement of relationship risk and the selection of strategy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xing-Zhi Liu AU - Rong-Kun Liu PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - Relationship Risk Analysis in Project Governance BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.17 ID - Liu2014/06 ER -