Reliability and Economic Comparison of Ultra-long-distance Transmission Mode
- Huaxin Wang, Aiyou Chen, Jian Wang, Yongxi Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Huaxin Wang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.22How to use a DOI?
- ultra-long-distance; UHV; reliability; economy
- Combining with the existing transmission technology which is feasible in engineering and theory, four types of ultra-long-distance transmission mode, in terms of UHV AC, UHV DC (±800 kV and ±1 000 kV) and Half-wavelength AC transmission system (HWACT), have been introduced. The reliability and the economy of different modes are compared. Results show that HWACT has obvious advantage in reliability and economy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huaxin Wang AU - Aiyou Chen AU - Jian Wang AU - Yongxi Zhao PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Reliability and Economic Comparison of Ultra-long-distance Transmission Mode BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.22 ID - Wang2015/10 ER -