Research on Relationship between Academic Research and Equipment Support in Military
- Xuedong Xue, Xude Cheng, Yuan Zheng, Wei Liu, Yingbing Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xuedong Xue
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.2How to use a DOI?
- military academy, Scientific research management, academic research, military equipment support
- Academic research is not only one of the basic functions of college education, but also an important way to improve the quality of teaching and cultivate high-quality new military talents. It is also an important part of national and military scientific research system. Strengthening academic research work and creating a good academic research environment in military institutions will help improve the overall strength of institutions, transport more and better equipment personnel for the troops, achieve high-quality equipment research results, provide powerful technical services and human resources security, and promote the scientific development of military equipment construction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuedong Xue AU - Xude Cheng AU - Yuan Zheng AU - Wei Liu AU - Yingbing Chen PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research on Relationship between Academic Research and Equipment Support in Military BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.2 ID - Xue2017/12 ER -