Regulation of Car-hailing against the Background of "Internet Plus" in China
- Fan Zhang, Lingling Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Fan Zhang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.19How to use a DOI?
- Internet Plus, car-hailing, legal regulation, supervision
- The era of "Internet Plus" has come. Against the background, car-hailing has been emerging rapidly and developing constantly. Based on the review and analysis on rules and regulations for online car-hailing services by the government, this paper indicated the relatively high safety risk for the passenger transportation of online car-hailing services in China. It's nearly impossible to guarantee the personal privacy and information security, as well as various negative externality problems. The rules and regulations by the government make the platforms of online car-hailing services that should be open and unified be divided mechanically. It's far beyond the full competition and the related supporting facilities have not been established. The conclusion can be drawn that it is essential to improve and complete the related supervision legislation, innovate the supervisory pattern and management approach, assign and strengthen the responsibilities of platforms of online car-hailing services for the rules and regulations of online car-hailing services.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fan Zhang AU - Lingling Zhang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Regulation of Car-hailing against the Background of "Internet Plus" in China BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.19 ID - Zhang2017/12 ER -