The Function of Aesthetic Education to Medical Students' Professional Aesthetic Literacy
- Feng Mi, Yaoxin Song, Ying Sun, Zhiwei Chu
- Corresponding Author
- Feng Mi
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.52How to use a DOI?
- Aesthetic education, Medical students, Professional quality, functions
- Medical aesthetic education is not only an important link in medical education, but also the aesthetic culture that modern college students should possess. It is that the educators, with certain medical aesthetic thoughts and theoretical guidance, promote the formation of the medical students' aesthetics and aesthetic ability and improve, purify and enrich student's thought emotion, set up the correct aesthetic standard, form scientific aesthetical standard, and perception, appreciation and creativity of aesthetics and medical aesthetics, mold perfect personality, so as to gradually form conscious aesthetic value orientation in the medical practice.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng Mi AU - Yaoxin Song AU - Ying Sun AU - Zhiwei Chu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - The Function of Aesthetic Education to Medical Students' Professional Aesthetic Literacy BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.52 ID - Mi2017/12 ER -