Engineering Education Certification From the Perspective of Project Management - A Systematic Analysis of Graduation Requirements and Accomplishment
- Cheng Xiang, Yunjun Li, Lianbing Lin, Xueshan Xia
- Corresponding Author
- Cheng Xiang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.81How to use a DOI?
- engineering education certification, graduation requirements, project management, systematic
- Engineering undergraduate education can be regarded as a four-five-year education project. Engineering education certification is the qualification quality evaluation of the project implementation results. In this paper, from the project management perspective, graduation requirements of certification and the "systematicness" in the evaluation of the achievement degree are analyzed to deepen the theoretical understanding of certification standards. The integrity, hierarchy and relevance of the twelve graduation requirements are expounded, and the systematic concept is applied to solve the problem of the evaluation objects encountered in the graduation achievement evaluation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cheng Xiang AU - Yunjun Li AU - Lianbing Lin AU - Xueshan Xia PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Engineering Education Certification From the Perspective of Project Management - A Systematic Analysis of Graduation Requirements and Accomplishment BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.81 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.81 ID - Xiang2017/12 ER -