Engineering Education Professional Certification from a Project Management Perspective--Team and Stakeholder Analysis
- Cheng Xiang, Lianbing Lin, Chuanzhu Gao, Xi Song
- Corresponding Author
- Cheng Xiang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.82How to use a DOI?
- Engineering education certification, project management, team, stakeholder analysis
- Pharmaceutical engineering in Kunming University of Science and Technology was certified by the International Engineering Education Certification and re-certification in 2014 and 2017. In the certification process, we analyzed the pharmaceutical engineering teaching process from the perspective of project management. Based on the project management theory and the project practice of pharmaceutical engineering education in Kunming University of Science and Technology, in this paper, the organization, team and stakeholders of engineering education project are analyzed, which may lay a theoretical foundation for building a contingent of teachers and improving the level of engineering education in the future.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cheng Xiang AU - Lianbing Lin AU - Chuanzhu Gao AU - Xi Song PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Engineering Education Professional Certification from a Project Management Perspective--Team and Stakeholder Analysis BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.82 ID - Xiang2017/12 ER -