Research on Collaborative Innovation and English Teaching in Higher Vocational Colleges
- Danlu Liao, Fongpeng Chew
- Corresponding Author
- Danlu Liao
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.1How to use a DOI?
- Collaborative Innovation, Higher Vocational Colleges, English Teaching
- In the case of English education in higher vocational colleges, collaborative innovation is the trend of development. The students who are trained by traditional higher vocational English teaching have been unable to meet the needs of the employers in today's society. Therefore, it is necessary to promote the system construction of the conception "Cultural education, Compound education and Cooperative education" through collaborative innovation. We should strengthen the professional ability of higher vocational students, career change ability, social adaptability and entrepreneurial innovation ability, and develop a group of high-level application talents with professional technical ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Danlu Liao AU - Fongpeng Chew PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on Collaborative Innovation and English Teaching in Higher Vocational Colleges BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.1 ID - Liao2018/06 ER -