An Analysis of the Effective Path of Life Education for College Students against the Background of "Internet Plus"
- Kun Wang, Dong Yu, Jianlei Qian
- Corresponding Author
- Kun Wang
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.2How to use a DOI?
- Internet Plus; college student; life education; effective path
- The Internet brings about convenience to college education, and at the same time puts forward new challenges for safety education of college students. In recent years, the psychological problems of colleges across the country have emerged in an endless stream, even suicide. This article starts with the related meaning of “Internet Plus” and life education, analyzing opportunities and challenges faced against the “Internet Plus” background, excavating the reasons behind, and proposing the effective path of college student life education against the background of "Internet Plus” from perspectives of individuals, colleges and the government.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kun Wang AU - Dong Yu AU - Jianlei Qian PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - An Analysis of the Effective Path of Life Education for College Students against the Background of "Internet Plus" BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.2 ID - Wang2018/06 ER -