Open Government Data: The German Government is Moving
- Chang Liu, Xuan Liu, Xiaohong Li, Wenyan Liu, Changyan Yan, Qing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Chang Liu
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.22How to use a DOI?
- Government Data, Germen, G7, Open Data, Platform
- Based on the introduction of open government data movement in Germany, this article selected the open data platforms of German as a research object to explore the better construction strategies by recognizing current status of G7 Open Government Data platforms through investigation, thus to provide suggestions for the development of Open government data platforms in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chang Liu AU - Xuan Liu AU - Xiaohong Li AU - Wenyan Liu AU - Changyan Yan AU - Qing Li PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Open Government Data: The German Government is Moving BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.22 ID - Liu2018/06 ER -