Bilingual Teaching Mode of Engineering Ethics Course in Universities
- Di Guan, Hairong Mi, Chunli Wang, Kun Zhang, Fanli Zeng, Yuanqiang Bi, Lisi Duo, Yanru Liao
- Corresponding Author
- Di Guan
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- Engineering ethics, Bilingual teaching, Coupled mode design, University education, Excellent engineers training plans
- In engineering activities, people must integrate the sustainable development concept and the scientific development concept into their views, so the engineering ethics education is necessary for the engineering talent cultivation in universities. Relying on professional courses and related practice, this paper designed the coupling teaching model of "engineering ethics education" and "bilingual education” and reviewing its effectiveness. The study aimed to introduce the personal responsibility and obligation of engineer and to form engineering ethics for students, meanwhile to improve the student's professional accomplishment and the internationalization level of the course.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Di Guan AU - Hairong Mi AU - Chunli Wang AU - Kun Zhang AU - Fanli Zeng AU - Yuanqiang Bi AU - Lisi Duo AU - Yanru Liao PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Bilingual Teaching Mode of Engineering Ethics Course in Universities BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.25 ID - Guan2018/06 ER -