The Model of Social Innovation Project Evaluation
- Tadeusz A. Grzeszczyk, Dariusz Klimek
- Corresponding Author
- Tadeusz A. Grzeszczyk
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.26How to use a DOI?
- Social innovation, Project management, Model of project evaluation, Developmental evaluation.
- The main aim of this paper is to discuss the model of evaluation of social innovation projects. At the beginning the theoretical background and foundations of social innovation are described. Then the essence of evaluation approaches that can be used in this field as well as multi-stage evaluation processes have been discussed. This information is the basis for presenting the model of evaluation of social innovation projects. The considerations are completed with an indication of possible directions for further research on new instruments useful in evaluation processes of such projects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tadeusz A. Grzeszczyk AU - Dariusz Klimek PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - The Model of Social Innovation Project Evaluation BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.26 ID - Grzeszczyk2018/06 ER -