Construction of Innovative Thinking Teaching System for Professional Degree Postgraduates
- Hairong Mi, Chunli Wang, Di Guan, GuiFang Liu, Yong Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Hairong Mi
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.32How to use a DOI?
- professional degree postgraduates; innovative thinking; teaching system; teaching mode
- This paper, starting from the construction of the teaching system, discusses the course of training the graduate students of architectural and civil engineering. In the cultivation of creative thinking, we need to construct a complex curriculum target system of three main bodies, which are basic theory and knowledge, professional accomplishment and ability and scientific system thinking. The implementation of teaching mode will stimulate students' innovative potential and improve the quality of personnel training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hairong Mi AU - Chunli Wang AU - Di Guan AU - GuiFang Liu AU - Yong Sun PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Construction of Innovative Thinking Teaching System for Professional Degree Postgraduates BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.32 ID - Mi2018/06 ER -