Proceedings of the 1st Vocational Education International Conference (VEIC 2019)

Influence of Entrepreneurship Learning Methods to the Interests of Entrepreneurship in the Field of Culinary of Vocational Students in the Province of Bali

Authors
Ni Wayan Sukerti, Amat Mukhadis, Titi Mutiara Kiranawati, Hary Suswanto
Corresponding Author
Ni Wayan Sukerti
Available Online 19 December 2019.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.191217.061How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Entrepreneurship learning, entrepreneurial interest, culinary
Abstract

Entrepreneurship learning methods used so far in vocational schools should be designed to provide knowledge and skills in order to prepare graduates to work independently or entrepreneurship. The aims to reveal the influence of entrepreneurial learning that took place during this against Entrepreneurial student Interests Culinary field of vocational students in the province of Bali. This type of research is expose facto with a quantitative approach. Data was collected by questionnaires and interviews. The sample is 65 students (Public and private Vocational high school) in the Province of Bali. Data were analysed by simple linear regression. The results showed that the correlation of entrepreneurial learning methods with student entrepreneurial interest obtained a value of 0.487 with a significance value of 0.026 compared to alpha 0.05 coefficient, then the value of 0.05> 0.026 means that the use of entrepreneurial learning methods has had an effect on student entrepreneurship interests in the Student Cooking field Vocational Schools in Bali Province. R square was obtained at 0.237 which means that the contribution of entrepreneurial learning methods so far to the entrepreneurial interests of small culinary students in the field of 23.7%. While the remaining 76.3% is influenced by other factors. The implication of the findings of this study is that teachers must continue to develop methods, learning models that are capable of contributing, fostering entrepreneurial interest in students in the culinary field.

Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the 1st Vocational Education International Conference (VEIC 2019)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
19 December 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-865-9
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.191217.061How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Ni Wayan Sukerti
AU  - Amat Mukhadis
AU  - Titi Mutiara Kiranawati
AU  - Hary Suswanto
PY  - 2019
DA  - 2019/12/19
TI  - Influence of Entrepreneurship Learning Methods to the Interests of Entrepreneurship in the Field of Culinary of Vocational Students in the Province of Bali
BT  - Proceedings of the 1st Vocational Education International Conference (VEIC 2019)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 379
EP  - 384
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.191217.061
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.191217.061
ID  - Sukerti2019
ER  -