Investigation of gate pulse induced interface trap behaviours and its relationship with threshold voltage instability in Algan/Gan-On-Si MIS-Hemts
- Bin Dong, Jie Lin, Ning Wang, Lingli Jiang, Zongdai Liu, Kai Cheng, Hongyu Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Bin Dong
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.42How to use a DOI?
- Algan/Gan-On-Si MIS-Hemts; trap behaviours; threshold voltage instability.
- By measuring transfer characterises before and after a given number of specific pulse cycles applied on the gate electrode for AlGaN/GaN MIS-HEMTs, the threshold voltage (Vth) instability is investigated. Furthermore, by measuring the change in transient gate capacitance (ΔC) under different pulses, the effect of applied gate pulse on interface traps in AlGaN/GaN MIS-HEMTs is studied. These gate pulse induced states are believed to be responsible for the Vth instability in AlGaN/GaN MIS-HEMTs.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bin Dong AU - Jie Lin AU - Ning Wang AU - Lingli Jiang AU - Zongdai Liu AU - Kai Cheng AU - Hongyu Yu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Investigation of gate pulse induced interface trap behaviours and its relationship with threshold voltage instability in Algan/Gan-On-Si MIS-Hemts BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.42 ID - Dong2016/11 ER -