Improvement of thermal processing during product manufacture at small enterprises
- Alexandr Alexandrovich Afanasiev, Anatoliy Alexeevich Pogonin
- Corresponding Author
- Alexandr Alexandrovich Afanasiev
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.3How to use a DOI?
- thermal processing, alloy microstructure, nanotechnology, electron microscopy, martensitic transformation, austenite decomposition
- The work presents the results of comparative chemical and thermal processing analysis of components at one of the small enterprises of the Central Black Earth Region and one of the plants in France. The modern examination equipment allows carrying out the metallographic studies more accurately, developing the metallographic specimens with a high quality surface under study that was impossible to achieve 10-15 years ago. It makes it possible to improve the quality of components produced by small enterprises and to raise their degree of cooperation with parent enterprises to a higher level.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Alexandr Alexandrovich Afanasiev AU - Anatoliy Alexeevich Pogonin PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Improvement of thermal processing during product manufacture at small enterprises BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.3 ID - Afanasiev2017/07 ER -