Superconducting electrokinetic storage for energy saving and energy enhancement in local electric networks
- Nikolai Ivanovich Smolentsev, M. F. Glmetdinov, Vachagan V. Sirekanyan, S.A. Kondrin, Alexander Mikhailovich Kazantsev, Yuriy Leonidovich Bondarev, Chetoshnikova Larisa Mihailovna
- Corresponding Author
- Nikolai Ivanovich Smolentsev
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.39How to use a DOI?
- Alternative energy, superconducting energy storage, HTS-technologies, contactless suspension, local electric networks (LEN), optimization of energy flows
- In this article the importance of using superconducting technologies in power industry together with SMART GRID, based on the analysis of program documents and scientific works, has been done, which will allow the maximum extent to solve its problems. The physical principles of contactless suspension and its application in the superconducting energy storage and other promising devices and appliances are examined. The perspective of a superconducting electrokinetic storage of electrical energy (SCESE-1) is offered. The topology of a multilevel electrical network, in which the superconducting electrokinetic energy storage device SCESE-1 acts as a regulator of optimizing the energy flows in local power grids, is proposed
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nikolai Ivanovich Smolentsev AU - M. F. Glmetdinov AU - Vachagan V. Sirekanyan AU - S.A. Kondrin AU - Alexander Mikhailovich Kazantsev AU - Yuriy Leonidovich Bondarev AU - Chetoshnikova Larisa Mihailovna PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Superconducting electrokinetic storage for energy saving and energy enhancement in local electric networks BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.39 ID - Smolentsev2017/07 ER -