Vacuum freeze-drying of products of goats lactation through heat pump: model development and equipment
- Irina Glotova, Sergey Shakhov, Vadim Pryanishnikov, Elena Kurchaeva, Natalia Erofeeva, Nadezhda Galochkina, Artem Shakhov, Aleksandr Vostroilov
- Corresponding Author
- Irina Glotova
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.42How to use a DOI?
- goat milk, colostrum, vacuum freeze-drying, protein-based, heat pump
- The task of developing import-substituting technologies for processing and storage of products of goats lactation with relevant equipment should be solved by the following actual reasons: biochemical characteristics as the objects of food nanobiotechnology, the seasonal nature of production of these types of animal products, the variability of the composition and properties depending on various factors, including the stage of lactation. The authors proved expediency of complex use of goat milk and colostrum when developing technologies of natural instant food mixes with the immunomodelling properties and the allergenicity reduced in comparison with natural products of a lactation of cows. For stabilization of biologically active agents, which are peculiar to native raw materials, there is a technology which includes preliminary removal of moisture in the baro-membrane ways. Freezing by cryogenic liquids (liquid nitrogen) and sublimation drying are offered. For ensuring stabilization of biologically active agents as a part of the dehydrated products in the vacuum-sublimation dryer, the principle of the thermal pump is used. Installation, in which preservation of native properties of biologically active components as a part of a product is provided, is designed. The design of installation provides removal from a zone of an intensive supply of energy of the dried part of a product due to its destruction as a result of friction about the punched drum surface. Updating an interface of phases and an intensification of process is in addition provided
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irina Glotova AU - Sergey Shakhov AU - Vadim Pryanishnikov AU - Elena Kurchaeva AU - Natalia Erofeeva AU - Nadezhda Galochkina AU - Artem Shakhov AU - Aleksandr Vostroilov PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Vacuum freeze-drying of products of goats lactation through heat pump: model development and equipment BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.42 ID - Glotova2017/07 ER -