Open-pit crawl dozers operating under northern climatic conditions
- A.M. Ishkov, V.G. Zedgenizov, A.I. Morozova
- Corresponding Author
- A.M. Ishkov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.43How to use a DOI?
- crawler dozer; failure; low temperatures; mounted equipment; distribution; correlation coefficient
- Tough climatic conditions of the North impose special requirements for mining machines operating in that area. The article analyzes failures of Komatsu D-375A and Komatsu D-375A5 to assess the effects of operating conditions on reliability of their components and systems. Statistical analysis is used to compare performance characteristics of Komatsu D-375A and D-375A5. Correlation and regression analysis was applied to assess temperature effects on mining machinery operations. Experimental data were used to identify season dependent periodicity of failures. Performance analysis for machines operating in the Far North identified the dependence of machinery failures on operating temperatures. It was identified that a failure flow for basic components and systems of Komatsu increases from two to six times at low temperatures compared to the warm period of time
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - A.M. Ishkov AU - V.G. Zedgenizov AU - A.I. Morozova PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Open-pit crawl dozers operating under northern climatic conditions BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.43 ID - Ishkov2017/07 ER -