Operating efficiency of BelAZ-7540 dump trucks under conditions of North
- A.M. Ishkov, Dmitriy E. Makhno, Yuriy S. Bochkarev
- Corresponding Author
- A.M. Ishkov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.44How to use a DOI?
- BelAZ, failure, temperatures, cosinor-analysis, repair, interval.
- Development of mineral fields requires use of various machines. In the North, truck operation goes hand in hand with failures. Statistical analysis identified the effect of ambient temperatures on operating efficiency of BelAZ-7540 dump trucks. It was established that the number of failures increases two or three times when the ambient temperature decreases. The article identified the systems limiting operating performance of mining dump trucks. Maintenance and repair services can increase operating efficiency of trucks. Cosinor-analysis-based method identified latent failure intervals. Analysis of truck operation conditions determined the effect of operating intensity on the operating efficiency of trucks in the washing season. It was also identified that maintenance and repair intervals determined by the plant do not take into account operating conditions (seasonal prevalence). Therefore, maintenance services should depend on the operating time of truck components.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - A.M. Ishkov AU - Dmitriy E. Makhno AU - Yuriy S. Bochkarev PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Operating efficiency of BelAZ-7540 dump trucks under conditions of North BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.44 ID - Ishkov2017/07 ER -