Power performance single-phase rectifier depending on topology and control methods
- Vladlen Ivanov, Nikolay Shchurov, Sergei Myatez, Andrei Kapustin, Irina Alekseeva
- Corresponding Author
- Vladlen Ivanov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.45How to use a DOI?
- method, structural synthesis, sector control, energy performance, rectifier
- The article introduces simple regulations of simple method specifications, based on structural synthesis method, for controlled rectifiers of the single-phase alternating current development. It is proved that the structural synthesis method is useful in improvement of zone rectifiers' circuits and in increasing of their power indicators. It was found that the phase control method of output voltage regulation leads to the low input power factor for a single-phase zone rectifier. In this accordance the sector control method was offered for the first regulation zone
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladlen Ivanov AU - Nikolay Shchurov AU - Sergei Myatez AU - Andrei Kapustin AU - Irina Alekseeva PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Power performance single-phase rectifier depending on topology and control methods BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.45 ID - Ivanov2017/07 ER -