Ways of single-phase rectifiers energy efficiency improvement
- Vladlen Ivanov, Ewgeniy Abramov, Sergei Myatez, Andrei Kapustin, Irina Alekseeva
- Corresponding Author
- Vladlen Ivanov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.46How to use a DOI?
- Four-zonal converter, sector regulation, power indicators, power factor, distortion coefficient, efficiency
- This paper introduces prospects for further development of a single zone-phase rectifier, aimed to research and improve it. A new radial type circuit and its advantages are provided as well. Based on these studies, the ways of single-phase rectifiers power factor improvement are suggested. The ladder four-phase rectifier is offered as a technical means which is based on a pulse-width rectified voltage control method. Efficiency of the pulse-width control method for rectifier with a ladder structure is evaluated. Ladder structure converters decrease losses in power semiconductors to 25%; therefore, the future progress of the zone-phase control method will be useful for practical application
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladlen Ivanov AU - Ewgeniy Abramov AU - Sergei Myatez AU - Andrei Kapustin AU - Irina Alekseeva PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Ways of single-phase rectifiers energy efficiency improvement BT - International Conference "Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering" 2017 (AIME 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aime-17.2017.46 ID - Ivanov2017/07 ER -