Role of the Boutique Industry in Apprenticeship Implementation and Assessment for Supporting the Diploma Supplement Issuance
- Agus Hery Supadmi Irianti, Nurul Hidayati, Annisa Rafida
- Corresponding Author
- Agus Hery Supadmi Irianti
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.38How to use a DOI?
- boutique industry’s role, apprenticeship, assessment
- This study aimed at investigating the role of the boutique industry (1) in the implementation of apprenticeship in compliance with the IQF standards and (2) in the apprenticeship assessment for supporting the Diploma Supplement issuance. The study was descriptive quantitative research. The research population included 17 fashion boutiques in Malang which have offered apprenticeship placements for Fashion Design students in the past 2 years (2016-2017). Results showed that most of the boutiques have fulfilled their roles in the implementation of apprenticeship well, as shown by an average score of 60.80%. Regarding their roles in apprenticeship assessment, none of them has conducted assessment according to the DS requirements although they have assessed student performance during apprenticeship in compliance with the established guidelines.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Agus Hery Supadmi Irianti AU - Nurul Hidayati AU - Annisa Rafida PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Role of the Boutique Industry in Apprenticeship Implementation and Assessment for Supporting the Diploma Supplement Issuance BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.38 ID - SupadmiIrianti2019/01 ER -