A Novel Passive Dynamic Filtering Method of Composite Electrical Load
- Weiping Fu, Youxin Yuan, Jing Chen, Qijian Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Weiping Fu
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
- Harmonics; Electrical System; Dynamic; Filter
- The use of non-linear and time-varying electronic devices, such as rectifiers and inverters, makes the current waveform of the grid seriously distorted. The harmonics generated by those devices have bad effects on the generation and transmission of electric energy. To deal with these problems, a novel passive dynamic filtering method is proposed in this paper. The method is based on the passive filter techniques proposed in 1950s. And it combines the conventional passive filtering techniques with modern computer technologies. When this method is applied in the electrical system, the harmonics can significantly be decreased. The following works have been done in the study: topology of the passive dynamic filter; principle of the passive dynamic filtering method; control system of the passive dynamic filter; implementation of the passive dynamic filtering method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weiping Fu AU - Youxin Yuan AU - Jing Chen AU - Qijian Chen PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - A Novel Passive Dynamic Filtering Method of Composite Electrical Load BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.42 ID - Fu2015/05 ER -