Study on Microstructure and mechanical properties of Cold Spraying Al coating on Magnesium Alloy
- Yuliang Liu, Xiangli Li, Qing Zhang, Chunhua Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuliang Liu
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.43How to use a DOI?
- Cold spraying; Al coating; Magnesium alloy; Microstructure
- Al coating is formed on AZ31 magnesium alloy by Cold spraying. plane and cross-sectional microstructure of cold spraying Al coating are investigated. The results show that Al particles are deformed significantly compared with original particles and Al coating is well bonded with the substrate. The microhardness of Al coating is about 178.3 HV0.1 and the bonding strength is about 27.0MPa.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuliang Liu AU - Xiangli Li AU - Qing Zhang AU - Chunhua Xu PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Study on Microstructure and mechanical properties of Cold Spraying Al coating on Magnesium Alloy BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.43 ID - Liu2015/05 ER -