The Influence of Zhu Xi’s Self-Education on China’s Contemporary Self-Education
- Hong Li, Ying Zhan, Fang Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Hong Li
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.52How to use a DOI?
- Zhu Xi’s self-education, modern self-education, impact
- This paper mainly deals with Zhu Xi’s self-education impact on modern education. Through the introduction to Zhu Xi’s self-education processes and methods, the paper then comes to the development of self-education in modern education, and the impact by Zhu’s theory in modern self- education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong Li AU - Ying Zhan AU - Fang Zhang PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Influence of Zhu Xi’s Self-Education on China’s Contemporary Self-Education BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.52 ID - Li2013/12 ER -