An Empirical Study of Relationship Between University Innovation Team Members' Psychological Contract and Organizational Commitment
- Lili Wang, Xiaojun Lu, Jia Li
- Corresponding Author
- Lili Wang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.53How to use a DOI?
- psychological contract, organizational commitment, innovation team in university
- This paper discusses about the influence mechanism of university innovation team member’s psychological contract on organizational commitment under the micro environment of teamwork. Using data from 514 university innovation team members, the results show that (1)the three dimensions of team’s responsibility have cross effects on the three dimensions of the responsibility of the members,(2)the team’s responsibility and member’s responsibility both have direct positive impact on organizational commitment, and team’s responsibility has indirect impact on organizational commitment through on member’s responsibility.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lili Wang AU - Xiaojun Lu AU - Jia Li PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - An Empirical Study of Relationship Between University Innovation Team Members' Psychological Contract and Organizational Commitment BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.53 ID - Wang2013/12 ER -