On the Interactive Relationship Between Internet Media and Conventional Media A View of the Formation and Development of the Public Opinion
- Xiaoxiao Zhang, Jing Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoxiao Zhang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.89How to use a DOI?
- internet media, conventional media, interaction, interactive relationship, public opinion
- Internet liberated the public voice, and enjoys the opinion privilege that conventional media lacks. But the internet public opinion which is characterized in its grassroot features needs to be promoted and guided by the authority and credibility of the conventional media. Based on the formation and development of the public opinion, internet media and conventional media can interact and cooperate to exert the social influence.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoxiao Zhang AU - Jing Chen PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - On the Interactive Relationship Between Internet Media and Conventional Media A View of the Formation and Development of the Public Opinion BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.89 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.89 ID - Zhang2013/12 ER -