Research on How Public Facilities' Integrity Effects Farmers’ Intention of Living in Centralized Communities--Based on a Study of Six Counties in Shaanxi Province of China
- Yuanliang Song, Liuxiao Dong, Guangyang Song
- Corresponding Author
- Yuanliang Song
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.97How to use a DOI?
- rural communities, infrastructure, gray correlation model
- he lack of public facilities constrained farmers to new communities to live together, the construction of public facilities has been producing a significant influence of farmers’ intention of living in centralized communities. In this article, based on date of 1800 questionnaires, we use gray relational analysis to reveal influence of the construction of public facilities on the intention of farmer centralized residence. Finally, we will draw conclusions about the planning and public finance investment of infrastructure in advance, and so on.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuanliang Song AU - Liuxiao Dong AU - Guangyang Song PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Research on How Public Facilities' Integrity Effects Farmers’ Intention of Living in Centralized Communities--Based on a Study of Six Counties in Shaanxi Province of China BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.97 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.97 ID - Song2013/12 ER -