Research on Higher Vocational College Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education System--Taking Business English of Hainan College of Economics and Business for Example
- Li Liu, Shouguan Huang, Zhuanfeng Li
- Corresponding Author
- Li Liu
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.4How to use a DOI?
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship; System; Business English Major
- Cultivating innovative and entrepreneurial talents should focus on education. This article elaborates the development of the innovation and entrepreneurship education training system of higher vocational college students from six aspects: perfecting the talent cultivation quality standard, improving the innovative and entrepreneurial education course system, consummating the innovative and entrepreneurial education practice teaching system, developing high-quality faculty and providing supporting conditions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Liu AU - Shouguan Huang AU - Zhuanfeng Li PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on Higher Vocational College Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education System--Taking Business English of Hainan College of Economics and Business for Example BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.4 ID - Liu2018/06 ER -