Research and Practice on the Innovation Ability Cultivation Model of Undergraduates Under the "Unity of Knowledge and Practice"
- Xiaogang Tang, Sunan Wang, Shibing Zhu, Litian Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaogang Tang
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.5How to use a DOI?
- reform of higher education teaching, teaching concept of innovative practice, tree- shaped knowledge system, laddered cultivation mode
- Under the background of the nation’s innovation-driven development, college students' engineering practice and scientific and technological innovation training are the inevitable way for students to become talents, and also one of the important yardsticks for measuring the practical teaching level of higher education institutions of engineering. Based on the current situation of undergraduates' needs for innovative ability and scientific literacy, this paper proposes the “integrating of knowledge and action” innovation ability cultivation and teaching concept. By building a tree-shaped knowledge system and a laddered innovation ability cultivation model, with promotion of innovative practice methods of “undergraduate tutorial system” and “undergraduates into the lab”, to effectively advance the reform of innovative practice teaching for undergraduates. The comparative results of teaching practice verified the effectiveness of the “integrating of knowledge and action” innovation ability training model and method, and on the basis of summarizing the teaching practice activities, the inspiration and suggestions for follow-up college teaching reform are proposed. The cultivation mode and method of innovation ability proposed in this paper has universal applicability, which has positive reference significance for the innovation of teaching ideas in higher education institutions and the promotion of practice teaching reform in colleges and universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaogang Tang AU - Sunan Wang AU - Shibing Zhu AU - Litian Liu PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research and Practice on the Innovation Ability Cultivation Model of Undergraduates Under the "Unity of Knowledge and Practice" BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.5 ID - Tang2018/06 ER -