College Students' Creative Ability Training Based on Discipline Competition Platform
- Fei Xu, Jianguo Wang, Li Zhao, Yanbo Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Fei Xu
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.7How to use a DOI?
- Discipline Competition Platform, Dual Tutor Studio, Cultivation of Innovation Ability, Internet +.
- In the current higher engineering education, the improvement of student's innovative quality has become the primary goal of the construction of education model. This article relies on professional teachers and business instructors in colleges and universities to build a "double-tutored teacher studio", integrate their own knowledge resources and management experience, gradually improve the discipline competition platform, promote "project-oriented" teaching methods, and build a student-centered The practice teaching model; At the same time, relying on the competition platform, build a student learning community, and carry out innovation and entrepreneurship education activities based on the theme of “Internet Plus”. The practical results show that students can make full use of the two different education environments and educational resources of schools and enterprises to conduct self-directed learning and team-based collaborative learning, so that practical teaching runs through the entire process of learning and cultivates truly high-end competitive high-end products. Engineering talents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fei Xu AU - Jianguo Wang AU - Li Zhao AU - Yanbo Zhang PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - College Students' Creative Ability Training Based on Discipline Competition Platform BT - Asia-Pacific Social Science and Modern Education Conference (SSME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ssme-18.2018.7 ID - Xu2018/06 ER -