Teaching Design Strategy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Course of College Students
- Yongchun Piao, Jinzhong Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Yongchun Piao
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadce-18.2018.211How to use a DOI?
- colleges and universities; innovation and entrepreneurship education; teaching strategies
- After entering twenty-first century, network technology, digital technology and media technology have gradually penetrated into all aspects of human life. The talents cultivated by countless countries in the world have made remarkable achievements relying on these technologies, and the results are inseparable from two keywords, namely, innovation and entrepreneurship. From the twenty-first century, colleges and universities in China have gradually attached importance to the construction and development of innovation and entrepreneurship education. The ultimate goal of innovation and entrepreneurship education is not only to cultivate talents with basic entrepreneurship quality and entrepreneurial development potential, but also to cultivate talents with innovative and entrepreneurial practice and development. This paper teases out and analyzes the current situation and future trend of the development of innovation and entrepreneurship education and course construction by using documentary method. Combining with modern constructivism theory and the course of Creativity and Production of Micro-video in colleges and universities, it has developed a teaching strategy for learners’ personality characteristics, teaching platform selection, teaching content selection, teaching process implementation, curriculum assessment design, and teaching plans.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongchun Piao AU - Jinzhong Ma PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Teaching Design Strategy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Course of College Students BT - 4th International Conference on Arts, Design and Contemporary Education (ICADCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadce-18.2018.211 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadce-18.2018.211 ID - Piao2018/07 ER -